Whether you are a Yogi or not, Yogi Tea is sure to have something that will delight your taste buds. Not just meant for Yoga fanatics, Yogi Tea comes in a wide variety of flavors that are blended for both flavor and purpose.
Based on Ayurvedic tradition and practice, many of the tea blends contain the five traditional spices of cardamom seed, cinnamon bark, clove bud, ginger root and black pepper. I’ve fallen hook line and sinker for a few different flavors, but all in all, Yogi Tea is a great supplement to your daily routine. Here are the things I love about Yogi Tea:
- Taste: There are 60 available blends of tea. Personally, I’m a huge fan of their DeTox, Egyptian Licorice and BedtimeTeas. They use creative combinations of spices that are unique, interesting and highly flavorful…definitely not your ordinary tea! Some flavors are not my favorite (Berry Detox), but overall, they have a wonderful product and the disliked flavors are few and far between.
- Health Benefits: Tea in itself offers many healthful benefits, but Yogi Teas promise to provide a solution to anyone’s health needs, everything from giving you a boost in the day to calming your mind to reviving the spirit to even promoting healthy liver and kidney function.
- A Little Fortune in Your Tea: I love fortune cookies. Maybe that is why I am head over heels for Yogi Tea’s ‘inspirations’ that come on every tea bag label. These inspirations provide wisdom and guidance that encourages perseverance, community, kindness, inner strength, joy and personal growth. Although each one is inspiring, one of my favorites is: “It’s important to find your identity and your legacy.”
- Quality of Ingredients: They use only whole ingredients that are natural and when possible, organic. They don’t have labs, they have kitchens. They work from nature.
- Caffeine: Many tea flavors are caffeine free, keeping you from becoming dependent.
- Responsibility: The company is committed to sustainable practices, including: packaging and shipping product in 100% recycled paperboard, tea packaging has a 55% post-consumer waste content, and printing with environmentally-friendly, vegetable-based inks.
These teas can be a wonderful part of your day. Have you tried them? What were your thoughts?
Interested in trying Yogi Tea? Buy Yogi Teas here!
- Green Tea and Weight Management
- Tea and Your Health
- 8 Interesting Facts about Caffeine
- Other Product Reviews