Although many of our travel tips can be applied to an individual going on vacation, The Healthy Road Warrior began with the mission of providing travel tips to the frequent flyer, business traveler and road warrior, in order to support them in healthy travel. Due to the frequency and length of travel, it is this group of individuals who find it most challenging to stay healthy on the road.
As we bid adieu to 2010 and welcome in a New Year, we are anxious to find ways to better meet our audience’s needs and expectations. In short, this site is for you, not for us.
The Healthy Road Warrior provides travel tips around several major topics of healthy travel:
- Go: Although we mostly discuss topics to address the frequent flyer, this section is meant to speak to the “en-route” part of a trip as a whole
- Eat: Where we discuss maintaining a healthy diet and healthy eating as a road warrior
- Stay: Which looks at making the overnight experience at a hotel comfortable and restful
- Workout: Which speaks to exercise and fitness and maintaining a travel workout on the road
- Recoup: Which looks at the “softer” side of healthy travel for a business traveler, including managing stress, sleep, relationships and anything else that feeds into your overall mental state on the road
Without a doubt, these are the most important aspects of healthy travel. That said, we want to know what travel tips are of MOST interest to you. As a result, we’d like you to take this quick poll on what you’d like to see more of in the New Year.
If there are any topics that we do not cover about healthy travel that you’d like to see, please let us know in the comments section below.